Monday, December 30, 2019

American Baby Girl Names with Meaning


 American Baby Girl Names with Meaning

 

Aaliyah To Ascend, High, Lofty, Sublime                          
Aaliyyah High, To Ascend, Highly Exalted
Aama To Effect, Accomplish
Aamara One who is Beautiful Forever
Aanysa Maiden, Young Lady
Aaralyn Created Name with Song
Aariaani Pure, Holy One, Gift from God
Aariana Pure, The Holiest One
Aariyani Pure, Holy One, Variant of Arianna
Aarlin Oath, Pledge
Aaronisha Queen of Sea
Aaryanna Queen, Utterly Pure, Noble
Aaryn Noble, Spiritual, God of Air
Aayla Top of the Mountain
Abagail Father Rejoices
Abbe My Father is Joyful
Abbey My Father Rejoices, High-born
Abbi My Father is Joyful
Abbie My Father is Joy
Abbiegayle Joy of My Father
Abbigail Father in Rejoicing
Abby Father in Rejoicing
Abigail Delight / Joy to the Father



View All Names

No comments:

Post a Comment